Monday, June 10, 2013

Sweet Butterflies

Today I'm sharing this lovely little 4x4 coordinating card set and matching box I worked on over the weekend.  At first I wasn't sure about the colors or layouts, but all in all I think the cards turned out very nicely and I really like the box.  I might add a handle to the box because without a lid it seems a little incomplete to me.  I hope you like it!


The first card has a really neat fold and is almost like a mini album.  I followed Mary Fish's one minute tutorial which can be found on YouTube or at her Stampin' Pretty website.  


Front of album fold card


Album fold card unfolding

Inside of album fold card

The next card is a simple Thinking of You card. 


Thinking of you

Th next card turned out so lovely!  I used a square punch on the front of this card and then the same size scallop square to create a border for the windows.  I then covered the windows on the inside with a layer of white card stock and was getting ready to toss the negative from the label die I used in the album card when I realized it would be great for the inside of this card. Make sense...probably not!  

Inside and front of the negative die card

The final card is a basic with a simple little layout.

Simple little card

And for the box!  I used Andrea Walford's template and added some butterflies, ribbon, and rhinestones!  Pretty!  This box easily holds all 8 cards and envelopes.  

4x4 card box
Thanks for stopping by...go create something beautiful today!

No comments:

Post a Comment