Monday, June 24, 2013

Scrap Share

Today's post is all about using up those scraps!  I got the inspiration for today's card from a one I saw on Pinterest.  I recently made my first paper bag mini album (love!) and had tons of scraps left over from the project so I decided to make a card set to use them up.




I'm loving using twine and buttons these days so I had to incorporate them into my design.  Below are the supplies I used.


And...tada...here's the finished card.  I made a set of five, which are all very similar to the one shown here.  

The squares were punched using the 7/8 inch punch and I used the corner rounder to round off opposite edges of the squares.  I also used the square punch to create the tails on the flag where the sentiment is stamped.  Cute!  Hope you like it

Thanks for stopping in--go create something beautiful today!

No comments:

Post a Comment