Friday, June 21, 2013

Pretty French Braid

Just wanted to share a pretty braid I did on Natalie's hair for her ballet class.  At this stage they don't need to wear buns in their hair so each week I do a different pulled back style for her.  This week it was an "around-the-crown" french braid.

I parted her hair as though to do a half pony tail.  Next I started the braid above her left ear and used the half pony tail section to make a half french braid.


Instead of ending the braid at the other ear, I connected it to the bottom section and braided in the opposite direction.


This was my first try at doing this style of braid and there are a couple of things I'll need to remember next time, namely, I will try to braid the bottom section higher up on the head so that the part is not so visible.  All in all, her hair turned out beautiful and she loved it!


Thanks for stopping in...go create something beautiful today!

No comments:

Post a Comment